100 Girls I'd Like To Pork

Inspired by my coffee table book of the same name, this blog explores beautiful women in all their glory. Who hasn't seen the local dog-catcher in her uniform and thought: there's a girl I'd like to pork? Now my top 100 picks are here, for your perusing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blune Gardens, Lurking Outside in the Bushes

Manny is the greatest living writer in his office. He's done face to face interviews with God and Satan. He knows the Truthâ„¢, unless you can prove him wrong! On off days he works the bourbon sampling circuit. As well, he's much taller in print!

Friday, August 25, 2006

An Introductory Musing

Most people might be hard-pressed to compose a list of 100 girls they would like to pork. Perhaps they might find that there aren't 100 porkable girls available. Perhaps they have what some refer to as 'higher standards'. But it is my contention that such people just aren't trying hard enough. Over time I have culled a lengthy list of girls who have 'struck my fancy'. This blog is dedicated to giving you, interested reader, that very list. It is aimed at putting the spotlight on these girls, a spotlight they greatly deserve. The girls might be celebrities, singers, or models. They may also be simpler women... store clerks, haberdashers, or your best friend's mom. But no matter who they are, where they come from or what they look like, they are part of an elite group.

One hundred girls I'd like to pork.

Please follow my progress with this list, and enjoy.


Mr. Pinsky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home