100 Girls I'd Like To Pork

Inspired by my coffee table book of the same name, this blog explores beautiful women in all their glory. Who hasn't seen the local dog-catcher in her uniform and thought: there's a girl I'd like to pork? Now my top 100 picks are here, for your perusing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blune Gardens, Lurking Outside in the Bushes

Manny is the greatest living writer in his office. He's done face to face interviews with God and Satan. He knows the Truth™, unless you can prove him wrong! On off days he works the bourbon sampling circuit. As well, he's much taller in print!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

#97 The Dirty Girl from the 'Doublewide' Blog




Mr. Pinsky isn't one to spend a lot of time 'surfing' the 'Internet', but when he does he is always keeping his eyes open for examples of feminine pulchritude. This time I was lucky to google my way into a site about trailer trash... and that's where I found Dirty Girl. So aptly named, I could discern little of her from the poor quality photograph. But with her soft, bread dough belly and a promise of questionable hygiene, I suddenly felt my heart beat just a little faster. Like a greasy hot dog or a loud and throbbing muscle car, Dirty Girl seems likely to entertain.

(For more information on this minx, visit www.doublewidetales.blogspot.com)

#97... The Dirty Girl from the 'Doublewide' Blog. Pinsky Says™: Let's get together and do the dirty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home