100 Girls I'd Like To Pork

Inspired by my coffee table book of the same name, this blog explores beautiful women in all their glory. Who hasn't seen the local dog-catcher in her uniform and thought: there's a girl I'd like to pork? Now my top 100 picks are here, for your perusing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blune Gardens, Lurking Outside in the Bushes

Manny is the greatest living writer in his office. He's done face to face interviews with God and Satan. He knows the Truth™, unless you can prove him wrong! On off days he works the bourbon sampling circuit. As well, he's much taller in print!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

#90 Well Endowed Construction Girl (With Hardhat)



BOINGGGGGG!
Mr. Pinsky almost blew a gasket when he saw this foxy little thing... no, this foxy BIG thing... down at the local construction site. They were erecting a new Wal Mart, and Mr. Pinsky began to get a new erection of his own. You have to know that this lady would be a wild ride. In fact, I think I'll have to invest in a hard hat of my own. This woman makes the porking list based on her assets as well as her dedication to keeping the country strong and growing. And what can you say about a woman who can sling a hammer and put up drywall? You get the best of all worlds with a girl like that!

#90... Well Endowed Constructio Girl (With Hardhat). Pinsky Says™: She's ready and willing to handle my heavy equipment!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don’t read that much but when I visit your blog I really have to read your very intriguing post. It is very captivating that in your own ways, you had encouraged me to read more. Thank you and God bless!hard hat

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home