100 Girls I'd Like To Pork

Inspired by my coffee table book of the same name, this blog explores beautiful women in all their glory. Who hasn't seen the local dog-catcher in her uniform and thought: there's a girl I'd like to pork? Now my top 100 picks are here, for your perusing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blune Gardens, Lurking Outside in the Bushes

Manny is the greatest living writer in his office. He's done face to face interviews with God and Satan. He knows the Truth™, unless you can prove him wrong! On off days he works the bourbon sampling circuit. As well, he's much taller in print!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

#89 Meredith Baxter-Birney (Mrs. Keaton)



I always thought that some of the TV moms were the best. They often stayed at home, raised the kids and had dinner on the table at six. Meredith Baxter-Birney (aka Elise Keaton) was not ready to take this stereotype lying down (though that's how Mr. Pinsky likes her)! She raised her kids, had a job and dealt with her drunken brother all without batting an eye. Every time I watch old episodes of 'Family Ties' (often late at night, alone in bed with a box of tissues and some Wonder Bread) I know that Mrs. Keaton is the MILF for me!

#80... Meredith Baxter-Birney (Mrs. Keaton). Pinsky Says™: I'd like to have her on the table for dinner at six... or anytime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home