100 Girls I'd Like To Pork

Inspired by my coffee table book of the same name, this blog explores beautiful women in all their glory. Who hasn't seen the local dog-catcher in her uniform and thought: there's a girl I'd like to pork? Now my top 100 picks are here, for your perusing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blune Gardens, Lurking Outside in the Bushes

Manny is the greatest living writer in his office. He's done face to face interviews with God and Satan. He knows the Truth™, unless you can prove him wrong! On off days he works the bourbon sampling circuit. As well, he's much taller in print!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

#86 Cher



Following a theme of great singers, Mr. Pinsky thought he would put Cher next on his Porking Countdown. Here's a classy woman with a classy career. When going to see a woman in concert, you can't complain if you end up seeing almost all of her! And Cher certainly puts on a show. With her tattoos, fishnet clothing and rather graphic hint of sticky sleaze, she's a must-have for Mr. Pinsky. If I had my way, I wouldn't share Cher with anyone!

#86... Cher. Pinsky Says™: She might be a half-breed, but all I'm interested in is breeding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home