100 Girls I'd Like To Pork

Inspired by my coffee table book of the same name, this blog explores beautiful women in all their glory. Who hasn't seen the local dog-catcher in her uniform and thought: there's a girl I'd like to pork? Now my top 100 picks are here, for your perusing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blune Gardens, Lurking Outside in the Bushes

Manny is the greatest living writer in his office. He's done face to face interviews with God and Satan. He knows the Truth™, unless you can prove him wrong! On off days he works the bourbon sampling circuit. As well, he's much taller in print!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

#88 Michelle Kwan



Although figure skating really isn't a sport, you have to admire those lithe young girls in their tight spandex outfits! And the best of the bunch is that little Asian dish, Michelle Kwan! When I watch her spinning and twirling and skating her heart out, my heart (among others things) leaps! If she's capable of twisting and turning like that on the ice, imagine what she might be able to do in a more temperate location (like Mr. Pinsky's bedroom). So, Michelle 'Shelley' Kwan definitely rates on the Pinsky Porkometer! I might not know the difference between an axle and lutz... but I know what I like!

#88... Michelle Kwan. Pinsky Says™: I'd be willing to show her my triple salchow anytime!

1 Comments:

Anonymous knarf said...

She has a nose the size of a softball. She should be wearing a clown suit and giant shoes with blades in them.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home