100 Girls I'd Like To Pork

Inspired by my coffee table book of the same name, this blog explores beautiful women in all their glory. Who hasn't seen the local dog-catcher in her uniform and thought: there's a girl I'd like to pork? Now my top 100 picks are here, for your perusing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blune Gardens, Lurking Outside in the Bushes

Manny is the greatest living writer in his office. He's done face to face interviews with God and Satan. He knows the Truth™, unless you can prove him wrong! On off days he works the bourbon sampling circuit. As well, he's much taller in print!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

#84 My Neighbour's Gynecologist



When it comes to women practicing medicine, I'm all for it. Who is better at healing and curing than a maternal, loving, caring, hot and sassy young female doctor? I've always felt that way, but when I laid eyes upon my neighbour's gynecologist, I wanted to lay a lot of other things on her as well. With her tightly drawn hair and silver glasses, she looks like a triple threat... spinster, dominatrix, and nymph! I couldn't ask for anything more. This MD most definitely ranks on Mr. Pinksy's PL!

#84... My Neighbour's Gynecologist. Pinsky Says™: she can climb onto my table and put her feet in the stirrups for a full exam!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What dose I'll pork that mean

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Gynecology Ultrasound Florida said...

Sorry to say but I didn't get the main idea of this post..

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home